What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pennsylvania

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? PennsylvaniaMy beautiful 17 year old Honda was damaged by a hit and run driver. Fortunately, the police found the person who did it and I am now waiting for a settlement offer from his insurance adjuster.I had my own estimate done and was told that the car was totaled. Kelly Blue Blue lists a value of my car at only $585 which will not be enough to fix it properly. It runs fine except for rear fender and taillight damage. I can’t drive it or fix it on my own until the guilty party’s adjuster looks at it, and that insurance company is dragging it’s feet.If I consider the cash settlement to be inadequate, would I be able to sue the guilty party in small claims court for more money? I’m wondering how to proceed…please help.Thanks.I didn’t get the right answer from the internet.References:https://forum.freeadvice.com/auto-accidents-vehicl…Professional Web Video Cost