Understanding the Leadership Style
Due Week 7 and worth 100 points.
Instructions: Using your results from the What Sort of Leader Are You? assessment to answer the questions below.
- Identify the leadership styles that are well developed, need further development, and need a lot of further development. Record your response below.
Needs further development:
Needs a lot of further development:
- Describe a specific situation where your preferred leadership style has helped you accomplish a task.
- Describe a specific situation where your least preferred style could have helped you accomplish a task.
- Explain the importance of adapting your leadership style based on the situation.
Think of someone in your personal or professional life that you would consider to be a great leader. This can be a coach, teacher, mentor, supervisor, family member, etc. Once you have identified this person, answer the following questions in the space below.
· What are some of the character traits of that person? (Character traits are the aspects of a person’s behavior and attitudes that make up that person’s personality.)
· What would you say were some of their strengths as a leader?
· Did you feel as though they were an effective leader? Why or why not?
· What leadership style would you say they are most in alignment with? Explain why.
The post Understanding the Leadership Style appeared first on best homeworkhelp.