Review Plato’s and Aristotle’s ideas, theories, and philosophies related to education. Reflect on your own ideas, theories, and philosophy with regard to education based on your experience and the knowledge you have gained of classical thinking this week. Think about your ideal educational system (early childhood through young adulthood). Then, summarize your thoughts, incorporating the ideas, theories, and/or philosophies that you chose from Plato and Aristotle. Be sure to credit the philosophers in order to illustrate how their thinking contributed to your vision of education at its best.
Assignment length: 1 page
Imagine you are creating a lesson on Learning Personality Characteristics and Learning Personality Theory and you need to provide a powerpoint to support your lesson.
1. Describe the main tenets of the theory and how they affect behavior.
2. Provide an example of a situation that demonstrates the relationship between
the theory and the behavior.
3. Explain the example situation according to a different learning or cognitive
theory, and explain how this differs from the assigned theory.
4. Outline the strengths and limitations of the assigned theory.
Include a minimum of two to three peer-reviewed sources.
Format your reference page consistent with APA guidelines.
– I have a group project about “Physical Activity among College Professors.” In my part, I have to use the transtheoretical model with the stages of change from the pretest/fitness assessment and the post-test and stuff. You can also use any other theory that may help to support my part.
– In my part also I should include the campaign like flyers.
– My friend’s part attached to get an idea and to write my part that follows my friend’s part.
– Also guidelines for the project attached, “my part is number 6 from the guideline, so make sure you include it in the paper.”
– Theory and Models chapter attached to get a clear idea about the theory.
– Use 2 credible ONLINE sources.
– Need 4 pages Maximum.
– Due in 15 hours from now.
Thank you 🙂
Submit a short progress report to your instructor on what you have learned in your Professional Communication course this term. Mention specific memos, e-mail, letters, instructions, reports, or proposals you have written or will soon write.
Please follow these guidelines for writing short reports: Do the necessary research. You have completed the necessary research for this assignment by participating in this course. However, you may want to refer to specific past lesson pages or completed assignments to refresh your memory. Anticipate how an audience will use your report. Although your immediate audience is your faculty member, memos, e-mails, and other communication may be passed on to others in business. Be objective and ethical. Say only what you know to be true, and if you’re not sure be honest about that. Do not confuse your opinion with supported research.Do not exaggerate or minimize.
Please format your short report as a memo to your faculty member. Use headings and other design techniques in your report. Follow appropriate memo format; review the material from Module 01 for format guidelines.
Your short report memo should include: A short paragraph that introduces the topic of your report and alerts your readers what you will discuss. In this case, your purpose will probably be to preview your overall opinion of the course.
Two or more paragraphs that provide a detailed explanation of your evaluation of the course. This evaluation will serve as your findings. Your report will be most helpful if you cite specific examples of assignments or topics from the course.
One or more paragraphs that describe what changes that you think should be made to the course (your conclusion and recommendations).
Overall, your short report on the course should be no more than one page long.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Payment till week 2
It’s paper 2
Conduct an Internet search for an online Psychology career assessment.
Take the career assessment and submit a screenshot of your results along with your paper.
Write a 1,400- to 1,750-word reflection covering the following: Summarize your results.Do you think that your results are an accurate reflection of your career goals? Explain your response.Identify what skills you may need to acquire to reach your goal.
Format your reflection consistent with APA guidelines.
No Copy And Paste
Cite All Sources
per our conversation