Develop a five-point narrative rubric for one of the lessons you reviewed in this class.
THROWING a ball
Include the following in your rubric:
- A five-point rating scale for quality that is clear and concise
- A division of criteria within the lesson that are important to assess
- A narrative description of learning or product expectations at each level of quality
Write a 350- to 700-word reflection on the effectiveness of physical education and health lessons for elementary school students.
Include the following:
- How does your rubric provide for assessment of student learning?
- Which physical education or health concepts were best assessed in this lesson?
- How would you improve the effectiveness of this lesson?