Class, please use the attached Powerpoint Slides that I have started for you. If you like you can add additional graphics and you can change the template. However it needs to be professionally presented as though you are presenting a presentation to your job or a professional committee.. Please use the notes section in PowerPoint and provide a typed narrative as though you are presenting the presentation.
Create a seven to nine (7-9) slide PowerPoint Presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirements below), followed by a slide with an executive summary containing a brief statement of your proposal, as covered within Assignment 2.
- Summarize your response to each of the criteria in Assignment 2—one (1) slide per criterion, for a total of six (6) slides.
- Provide a summary slide which addresses your key points from Assignment 2.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide and three to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art, etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readable from 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The title slide is not included in the required slide length.
Below is the criteria for assignment to that is she is referring to. I’ve also attached assignment 2 paper.
- Define the fundamental responsibilities and key characteristics of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) within health care organizations. Make one (1) recommendation where they can utilize their expertise to assist with employee and patient satisfaction. Support your response with related examples of such expertise in use.
- Suggest two (2) developing technologies that health care systems should use in order to improve health care processes and thus increase the quality and lower the cost of health services. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Determine two (2) significant methods that health care systems should use in order to prevent misuse of information and protect data privacy and thus achieve a high level of security of health information. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Suggest one (1) strategy for health care organizations to train providers in using technology in health care. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Provide three (3) best practices for effective IT alignment and strategic planning initiatives. Justify your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar type Websites do not qualify as academic resources.