discussion forum, you will reflect upon a “real-world” situation that calls for you to imagine a scenario where:
You as the employee receive a negative evaluation from your supervisor.
Such negative things might include:
- Failure to recognize the quantity or quality of work you feel you produce.
- Places blame on you for actions that others were actually responsible for.
- Accuses you of attempting to undermine the supervisor’s authority.
- Reflects bias towards you
- Does not count professional development taken which was required for the position
You feel that the evaluation was unfair and attributes negative behaviors to you that you do not feel you demonstrated.
In a response of 150-200 words,