Data collection: Explain plans for data collection including:
o Methods of collection, i.e., interviews, paper and pencil testing, Testing frequency. Will you gather baseline data prior to the intervention? Will you employ repeated measures such as pre- and posttests?
Graduate Project in Nursing week 7 A
Assignment 2: Evidence Based Project Proposal
For your Dropbox assignment this week, you will write Part 4, the Methods section of your project proposal that consists of plans for conducting the study of the intervention and methods of evaluation. Use the titles of each bullet point in your paper.
In a two- to three-page APA formatted paper:
• Study design: Briefly describe the study design indicated by the question (experimental, quasi-experimental, descriptive).
• Setting/sample: Briefly describe the setting for the study, who your study participants will be, and how these participants will be chosen. Will random sampling or a sample of convenience be used?
• Confidentiality: How will you protect the confidentiality of your participants?
• Procedures/intervention: Discuss the intervention you will implement and the procedures you will use in enough detail that others could replicate the study.
• Instruments/scales and measurement of outcomes: Describe the instruments you will use to measure changes and whether they are quantitative, qualitative, or of a mixed design. If they have been tested previously, include reliability and validity data.
• Data collection: Explain plans for data collection including:
o Methods of collection, i.e., interviews, paper and pencil testing, etc.
o Testing frequency. Will you gather baseline data prior to the intervention? Will you employ repeated measures such as pre- and posttests?
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Described study design 5
Described the setting and study participants 5
Described protection of participants’ confidentiality 5
Detailed description of intervention and procedures 15
Described measurement instruments to be used 10
Explained plans for data collection in detail 5
Used current APA style guidelines consistently and accurately. 5