***Please show your work for each step how to arrive at the answer***
1. What mass of sucrose (C12H22O11) would you combine with 5.00 x 10 square grams of water to make a solution with an osmotic pressure of 8.55atm at 298 K? (Assume aa density of 1.0 g/mL for the solution).
2. Calculate the freezing point and boiling points
a. 10.5g FeCl3 in 1.50 x 10 square grams water
b. 3.5% KCl by mass (in water)
c. 0.150 m MgF2
Write a five-paragraph rese arch paper on a chemist or a biochemist , focused on the following:
• Field within Chem / BioChemistry . • Early life- place of birth, education, how they got involved in science. • Greatest accomplishment and how it advanced their field • Ways in which their discoveries and inventions improved the world. • Any controversies surrounding their work • Final events.
• Your paper must include an introductory paragraph (with a strong thesis
statement ) and a concluding paragraph. You must also have a sources page .
• You will be required to use at least three different sources: One encyclopedia
( book or online), one valid Internet source, and one additional source which may
be a book , magazine , newspaper , or interview .
• You will create a title page following the given format. No word art.
• Type your paper i n Times New Roman, size 12 font, with single spacing and upto 700 words.
• You must use your own words. “Cut and Paste” is plagiarism and is not
Topic on relationships between make ups and solutions
please READ the guidelines to do the homework, I have all the result but I need to send it via Email.
please check attachment uploaded.
due 15 hours from now
please check attachment for details on completing this assignment task.
due in 15 hours from now.
need someone expert in Crystal structures, plastics, and sand casting cuz i have HW on this
I have an exam tonight at 9:30 New York time. I’ll send you the pictures and you’ll solve them and tell me which choice it is A, B, C, or D.
This needs to be something easy to cook. Because it will need to made to take to school. For a 10th grade class. 2 pages
I need help with general chemistry 2 aleks. I have assissment and based on the correct answers. I get to the rquired topic whic it’s 60 of 65 topics. Assissment’s questions around 30 and I aleardy done of 10 Q’s.
I need someone’s familiar with aleks so she/he can work on it.