As part three of the evaluation project you began in Week 3, this week you will create a paper designing test administration and test grading strategies from the test blueprint that you developed in Week 1.
You need to:
• Describe exam security prior to the test
• Develop a cover sheet with overall exam instructions and an academic integrity clause for the students to sign in regard to academic dishonesty (place in Appendix)
• State how items will be arranged and formatted on the test with your rationale
• Provide sample directions to the learner for each set of test items
• Identify strategies to prevent any form of academic dishonesty
• Explain three elements essential to test administration
• Describe the procedure on how you will score the exam
• Verify the appropriate time allotted to the learners for completing the test.
• Identify the statistical analyses you will utilize for your exam and provide your rationale for your choice.
As you create your paper, be sure that you follow APA guidelines for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources.
Name your document NSG6102_W5_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc. Submit this assignment to the W5: Assignment 2 Dropbox by Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria Maximum Points
Described exam security prior to the test. 15
Developed a cover sheet with overall exam instructions and an academic integrity clause. 20
Stated the strategies regarding the arrangement and formatting of the test items and provided rationale. 20
Provided sample directions for each set of test items mentioned in the test blueprint. 15
Identified strategies to prevent any form of academic dishonesty on the part of learners taking the test. 20
Explained at least three elements essential to test administration. 20
Described the procedure in which the tests will be scored. 20
Verified the appropriateness of the time allotted to the learners for completing the test. 20
Identified the statistical analyses that will be utilized for the exam and provided a rationale for the choice. 20
Followed APA guidelines for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources. 15
Learning Activity Goals: The learning activity goals are to provide the students with all the concepts necessary to be successful as a psychiatric nurse while assessing them to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
*Remembering Bloom’s Taxonomy