Question and answer format
Each answer must a total of 100 words
Each answer must be in your own words
- Describe various teaching styles and the best time to use each style to increase student learning.
- Describe the role of planning in preparing for quality instruction.
- Identify the pre-instructional decisions that need to be made before teaching a lesson.
- Know the basic mechanical principles involved in efficiently performing motor skills.
- List common elements of a quality curriculum.
- Explain your philosophy of physical education for children.
- Describe the value of nonverbal behavior in the physical education setting.
- Describe various demonstration and modeling skills that help make an environment conducive to learning