Each answer must be 100 words.
Question and answer format
NOT AN ESSAY.
All answers must be in your own words.
- Why have a curriculum?
- Who should be involved in the curriculum development?
- What issues must be considered by curriculum designers?
- How are the needs, interests, and characteristics of elementary students today the same as, and different from, what they were 30 years ago?
- Your school’s physical education teacher is out on extended leave, and because of budget cuts, you now have to teach your students physical education as well.
- Why is it important for children with disabilities to participate in physical education?
- Do all children have disabilities? Explain your answer.
- How can teachers generate parental and social support for children with disabilities?
Reflect on how you will adapt your lessons to provide strategies and assessments that meet the needs of all learners.
Consider the grade level you would like to teach.
Discuss the following:
How might your students’ growth and development affect their self-image and self-esteem?
How might you model wellness and a healthy lifestyle for your students to emulate?